Requirements for Boarding and Doggie Daycare
To ensure the safety and health of your pet we require all pets to comply with the following regulations:
- Vaccination records can be brought in with your pet or faxed from your veterinarian. All pets are required to have all current vaccinations at least 48 hours before arrival.
- Dogs need to be current on DHPP (Distemper, Parvovirus and Parainfluenza), Rabies, and Bordatella (Canine Cough)
- Cats need to be current on FVRCP (Feline Viral, Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia) and Rabies.
- All pets must have all 3 rounds of vaccinations and those older than 6 months must be spayed or neutered to attend daycare.
- All dogs must be non-aggressive. We welcome dogs of all breeds. The first day of daycare will determine if they possess the right temperament to be around other dogs
Please remember your pets safety and health is our main concern, therefore we must hold firm to these measures to protect all of our guests.